In this IT-enabled progressive world, people are highly connected with the information flow and worldwide technologies. Many users, employees, and companies are fully equipped with digital technologies to create, nurture, store, and transfer information for driving their respective businesses or tasks. On one hand, Microsoft has unveiled the comprehensive MS Office Suite to accomplish information-rich documents of varied categories such as PPT files, Word docs, Excel spreadsheets, Access DB file, etc. But, security and cross-platform accessibility is the major concern for all these documents. To cater this, Adobe has introduced the PDF file format which is encrypted and encapsulated that enhances the security of enclosed information.
The PDF file can be accessed anywhere irrespective of the hardware, OS, and software. Owning to its strong encapsulation technologies, any user cannot modify and edit the information infused in a PDF file. To open and read the PDF file, you can use Adobe Reader, or many third-party PDF reader tools.
One cannot deny the grave incidences encountered during the mishandling of PDF file. Apart from many PDF errors, users are very much annoyed with the display message saying “There was an error processing the page. A font contains a bad cmap-encoding” which indicates the corruption in the PDF file accessed.
The preceding error is predominantly originates when the PDF file is created from the Create Adobe PDF Online application. After the brutal effect of cmap-encoding error, you will view the pages of defective PDF file as blank or black. To know the matter closely, let us move to the next section.
Stringent Measures to Regain PDF File Accessibility
When you are trying to open a PDF file which is displaying the following message “There was an error processing the page. A font contains a bad cmap-encoding”, then it is recommended to deal with the present scenario with the following tactics:
- Get the latest version of Adobe Reader and install it on your computer with most recent updates. Now, try opening the damaged PDF file with the new version.
- If you have opened the PDF file in a web browser, then refresh the page as follows:
- In the Create Adobe PDF Online Conversion History dialog, click Refresh.
- Upload the corrupt PDF file to Create Adobe PDF Online service once again and perform:
- Go to Create Adobe PDF Online – Conversion Settings – Acrobat compatibility
- Download and run the Adobe Acrobat XI Pro software to inspect the integrity of PDF files. To do this, perform the following steps:
- In the Adobe Acrobat XI Pro software, navigate to menu view, and then click Tools.
- In the Tools section, click Print Production, and then select Preflight.
- In the Preflight wizard, go to the PDF analysis section and select Report PDF syntax issues to analyze any PDF corruption issue.
- You can select many other operations from the PDF analysis section to fix local PDF issues.
After implying all the necessary operations on the damaged PDF file, one may not be sure of viewing the PDF file because of existing corruption. The above mentioned tactics if failed leaves you with no other option but to employ a third-party PDF repair tool. One should expertly choose a PDF repair tool, which guarantees the recovery of PDF without distorting the properties and formatting of information.
Solution – The PDF Repair Tool
The PDF Repair is the professional tool to deal with severe PDF file corruption with utmost proficiency and accuracy. The software is programmed to deal with critical PDF properties such as header, footer, hyperlinks, comments, font size, and page layout, and restores them quickly. It is reinforced with ultra-modern algorithms that adeptly manages the efficient recovery of PDF file fetched from varied PDF file creator applications. Moreover, the software is developed to work on versatile Windows platform which includes Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT, 95 OS.
Find more information here:- http://www.fixpdffile.com/